Pages

Monday 12 October 2015

MKPLxSU: Seasonal Snapshot

Hi!

Welcome to another Memory Keeping With Project Life by Stampin' Up! Blog Hop.  Gee that's a mouthful!  This month we are all using the Seasonal Snapshot 2015 Collection.  It was a collection I had originally overlooked in the catalogue in favour of the Hello December 2015 Collection as I complete a December Daily each year.  This blog hop prompted me to have a closer look and I really liked what I saw!

Seasonal Snapshot covers a wide range of occasions, including Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and even Back To School. If you don't celebrate these occasions, the flip side of each card is generic enough to be used for any occasion. I have decided to use some of the Christmas themed cards to complete my December 2014 layout.


I'm working on an album where I do a double page a month that's a bit of an overview of that month.  As you can tell, I'm a little behind!  Actually, I'm only up to May 2014, I just skipped ahead to December so I could use the Seasonal Snapshot cards.


I don't know about you, but December is a really busy month for us! The end of the school year, lots of Christmas parties and travel to see family.


It's such a fun time of year!


When I am doing pages for my 2014 album I don't usually decorate the pages too much. This time I decided to use some sequins from the Accessory pack to jazz up the Christmas Tree card.  Why not?

What possibilities do you see in the Seasonal Snapshot PL Collection?  If you're a Project Lifer and on Facebook you can join our MKPLxSU group and find lots of fantastic inspiration.

Here are the other Design Team blog for you to check out:

Delys Cram New Zealand
Linda Higgins Australia
Julie Kettlewell United Kingdom
Constanze Wirtz Germany
Elizabeth Peterson United States
Kate Denyer United Kingdom

Our Guest Designer for October:
Anna Pickering United Kingdom

Bye for now,

Tina

3 comments:

  1. I love this Christmas page! You've done a great job of telling the story of your family Christmas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blinged up Xmas tree is too cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pages Tina! so fresh and bright and truly a Christmas down under!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.