Pages

Monday 8 May 2017

Retiring Party Animal

Hi!


I had to laugh at the blog post title, as I reflected on how long it's been since I considered myself to be a 'party animal'. Probably a good 20 years! I'd much rather curl up with a good book these days. And if that doesn't make me feel old, I don't know what will.


Anyway, in case you hadn't guessed, today's card features the retiring Party Animal DSP, with a sneak peek at a new Annual Catalogue product.



I think this confetti/streamer paper is my favourite from the DSP pack. Emerald Envy is a fabulous colour, so bright and vibrant.



How cool does this new Thinlit look? It's called Happy Birthday Thinlit, and will be available from June. On this card I have cut it twice - once with Tangerine Tango, and again with Basic Black. I've adhered them together, offsetting the black so that it looks like a shadow.




I repeated the candles on the inside just to finish off the card.


Bye for now,


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.