Pages

Thursday 1 February 2018

JAI #394: Just Add Romance

Hi!


Welcome back to a new Just Add Ink challenge. This week Nikki has challenged us to Just Add Romance. Perfect timing, with Valentine's just around the corner!


Having said that, Rob and I don't usually make a big deal of Valentine's Day. Some years I make him a card, other years I don't. This year I received some new stamps that suit him perfectly, so it's definitely a year where he'll be getting a card LOL.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Kindred Stamps, Just Add Ink, Text Ya Later

So you've probably guessed that these aren't Stampin' Up! stamps. I don't usually buy anything from other companies, but I couldn't go past these Back To The Future inspired stamps - Rob is a huge fan, and so are the kids.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Kindred Stamps, Just Add Ink, Text Ya Later

I stamped the Delorean in Memento ink and coloured it with a mix of Copic grey, yellow and pale blue markers. I deliberately left the rest of the card simple, so that the focus was on the car. I couldn't resist adding the little '88' banner though!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Kindred Stamps, Just Add Ink, Text Ya Later

Are you a BTTF fan? Would your significant other love a card like this? I hope mine does!

As always, you can join in the fun over at the Just Add Ink blog. Check out what the rest of the Design Team have created, and link up your card for our Just Add Romance challenge.

Bye for now,

Tina

6 comments:

  1. Too amazing for words, and perfect for your BTTF fan husband. My boys love your creation too, Tina. D xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card for a BTTF fan Tina! I especially love that little touch of the 88 flag ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ultra cool Tina!! BTTF is such a fun movie and so perfect for a Romance challenge too!! I love the two-toned frame you've created around the car, it is so fresh and vibrant. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great card Tina! Love the BTTF theme. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hubby says your card should win this week lol! Such a fabulous card for BTTF fans. Absolutely adore your colouring and the addition of the little 88 banner. Love this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the quirky theme for this card - so special when you can make something just for him (and a good excuse to buy stamps for the occasion!). Kelly x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.