Pages

Wednesday 7 February 2018

Sharing Sweet Thoughts in Tutti Frutti Lime

Hi!

Today I have a fun card for you that I made for one of my classes last month. It's such a fun, sweet card - I think it was one of my favourite class cards for January.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Picture Perfect Birthday, Sharing Sweet Thoughts, Tutti-Frutti DSP

The new Tutti Frutti DSP has a mix of fun, colourful, fruity designs, with plainer patterns on the reverse side.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Picture Perfect Birthday, Sharing Sweet Thoughts, Tutti-Frutti DSP

I added some Basic Black ladybirds to the sentiment, and then I decided to add some 'hidden' ladybirds too.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Picture Perfect Birthday, Sharing Sweet Thoughts, Tutti-Frutti DSP

LOL, I couldn't resist adding a few more to the inside too. I kept thinking of ants at a picnic, but decided I'd rather have ladybirds than ants!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.