Pages

Monday 23 April 2018

A Magical Mermaid

Hi!

I love the whimsy of the Magic and Myths SDSP. Have you seen it in the Occasions Catalogue? It's retiring at the end of the Catalogue, so you need to get it before it's gone.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Myths & Magic SDSP, Playful Backgrounds, Happy Birthday Gorgeous

For this card, I have fussy cut one of the mermaids. How serene does she look? I've layered her on top of a Swirly Scribbles die cut, the was in turn layered over some stamped bubbles from the Playful Backgrounds stamp set.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Myths & Magic SDSP, Playful Backgrounds, Happy Birthday Gorgeous

I also fussy cut a few more elements from the SDSP - the seaweed, seahorse and the seashell. They were so cute, and I didn't want to waste them.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Myths & Magic SDSP, Playful Backgrounds, Happy Birthday Gorgeous

I carried over the bubbles to the inside. Playful Backgrounds is one of my favourite background sets, so I was very pleased to see that it's carrying over to the new Annual Catalogue.

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.