Pages

Thursday 19 April 2018

JAI #405: Just Add Inspiration

Hi!

Yay for Friday!


It's time for the newJust Add Ink challenge, and it's an Inspiration Photo provided by Kelly.


Could you imagine waking up in that bedroom? I imagine it to be out in the country somewhere, and that you'd wake up to the sounds of nature all around. The natural place to start with my card was the Wood Textures DSP. How exciting to know that it will be carrying over to the upcoming Annual Catalogue. I'm so happy about this, as I felt I hadn't used enough this catalogue.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Delightfully Detailed, Wood Textures, Cupcake Cutouts, Stylised Birthday

One of the things I came home from On Stage with was a pack of the new Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Specialty Paper. It's absolutely stunning - a real must have from the new catalogue. One sheet has card front sized designs, and I used one of them on this card to soften all of the wood.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Delightfully Detailed, Wood Textures, Cupcake Cutouts, Stylised Birthday

I wanted to add some more colour to the card, so I took my collection of circle punches and added some circles in Pool Party, Night Of Navy and Gold to match the colours used elsewhere.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Delightfully Detailed, Wood Textures, Cupcake Cutouts, Stylised Birthday

I stamped Stylised Birthday on the inside, and finished it off with another strip of the Delightfully Detailed paper. Stylised Birthday is retiring at the end of May. Do you have yours? It's a great stamp that works well for any type of birthday card.

The team at Just Add Ink have outdone themselves with their cards for this challenge. Pop on over to the blog to check them all out, and to link up your entry.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.